Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

My husband plays acoustic guitar and ukulele. I've considered learning an instrument, but I've always told people when they ask what I play, that I play the calculator. My husband would be thrilled if I'd learn to play the drums. Last year I considered playing the tin pipe.
Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else? Yes, more than once but can't recall who or when right now.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? I'd say I'm a 9 1/2.

Main Course

What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal? Not very close.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?

You're kidding, right?! Let's see, this is Friday, I believe it was last Saturday. Wow--nearly a whole week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa Kae! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me and glad we are sharing this first Feast together.

I've bookmarked you as well, and I hope you have a fantastic week.

:-)

Hootin Anni said...

Happy Friday Lisa. Your feast is great. Hope to see you drop by to allow me to share mine.....bring napkins. It's kinda greasy this week.

alisonwonderland said...

I'm not sure if my comment happened or not . . . If it did, consider this just a note to let you know how to find me (http://utahalison.blogspot.com). If not, then I'm also telling you that I love the "I play the calculator" comment!

Happy Friday!