Friday, July 13, 2007

Ice Coffee-Tea

Probably not coming soon to a Starbucks or Republic of Tea near you...I bring you a new summer beverage. Perfect for a hot day, it is Ice Coffee-Tea. What? We've all had Ice Coffee or Ice Tea, but bet you haven't had Ice Coffee-Tea unless you made it yourself, by accident, like I did. It's easy. Simply make a pot of tea in your coffee maker. Pick out your favorite tea bags and pour in the water. Forget to empty the coffee beans from making coffee the day before. Turn the coffee maker on. Discover half-way through a full pot of tea what you did. Choose to be stubborn and not pour it down the sink and start over, but to drink it instead--over ice and with a bit of stevia or honey added for a touch of sweetness. Mmmm, delicious. Think I'll make it again, the next time I forget to check the coffee filter holder thingy.
[Photo courtesy of Creative Commons.]

1 comment:

Tay Ween said...

I just can't imagine this being good, but you gotta try everything once.

By the way, I looove the name of your blog.